G3 Robotics participates in multiple competitions revolving around the design, construction, and operation of robotic technology. We also promote robotics and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education within the Grady Cluster and the broader Atlanta community. As an Atlanta Public School, we have limited resources and must depend on the generosity of sponsors, donors and our community to continue our team’s success. We hope you'll partner with us and enjoy these benefits:
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES | Offer rewarding volunteer opportunities for your employees. We need professional mentors from all areas--business to engineering!
LOCAL OUTREACH | Help G3 bring STEM experiences to the Grady Cluster of schools and beyond. We have programs at four feeder elementary schools and Inman Middle School. We also work with our sister high schools in APS.
ROBOTIC DEMONSTRATION* | The team will bring the competition robot for a demonstration at your company or event,
EVENTS* | Your company logo displayed at events reaching 1,000+ STEM inspired students, parents and teacher through outreach programs and events held at Grady, the Atlanta area and beyond. Check out some of the events we host and/or participate in throughout the year:
EVENTS HOSTED BY G3:
- FIRST Lego League (FLL): Qualifying Tournament & Jr. FLL Competition & Showcase - G3 hosts more than 700 metro-Atlanta students, their families, teachers, and volunteers at Grady High School. Saturday, Dec 9, 2017.
- Drones for Good (DFG): Metro area middle school teams engage in a six week design, build and flight STEM challenge exploring UAV technology and its potential for social good. Spring 2018.
- G5 Gaming Gauntlet: The G3 Gaming Gauntlet is a super fun video game tournament and fundraiser hosted by the Team at the Grady High School Auditorium in the Fall and Spring. September 2017.
REPRESENTED AT STEM EVENTS :
- Science Nights at local elementary schools and demos at Inman Middle
- Children's Museum of Atlanta science outreach days
- Habitat for Humanity build days
- The Machine Learning Conference Atlanta
- ‘Introduce a Girl to Engineering’ at Georgia Tech
- Pullman Yard Showcase
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History Robots Day
- Maker Faire Atlanta
- Four FRC regional competitions attended by thousands of students, parents, and STEM enthusiasts
- The FIRST World Championships This event draws thousands of kids, parents, sponsors, and celebrities from more than 60 countries. With your help, we plan to return and WIN!
* See giving levels on attached form.