This Is a Public Calendar - Feel Free to Add It to Your Own!
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. The iCal link for this calendar is https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/grady.robotics%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Copy the iCal link for this calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/grady.robotics%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Tap the "Settings" icon, then scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Tap "Add Account" and select "Other."
- Select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click "Next." Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
Follow the steps above for adding our calendar to your Google Calendar, then:
- On your Android device, you may have to clear the existing calendars and re-sync the data for a new calendar to show up.
Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Calendar -> Clear Data
then Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Calendar Storage -> Clear Data
- Wait a few minutes and you should be able to see the new calendar. If it does the new calendar does not show up, also do the following:
Settings / Accounts & sync -> select your account, uncheck the "Sync Calendar" option
- Wait a few minutes and re-check the Sync Calendar option to see
Keep in mind that if you have 2-step verification enabled on your phone, you may have to remove the account entirely and re-add it.