- Dedication & Hard Work: we believe in the value of hard work and personal sacrifice because worthwhile tasks are rarely easy. We believe that every team member should eagerly give their time and attention to projects and activities in support of our team’s vision.
- Creativity: we believe creativity is the key to finding innovative STEM solutions to difficult problems.
- Exploration & Learning-by-Doing: we believe that practical experience and exploration provide the best opportunities for learning and growth in knowledge and in skills.
- Challenge & Growth: We believe that challenging ourselves to solve difficult problems and tackling new, unfamiliar tasks allows us to grow as leaders, technicians, and individuals.
- Service to Others & Leadership: We believe that the best way to accomplish our goals is the develop leadership skills in our students. We believe that the most important aspect of leadership is service to others through promoting our shared vision and values.
- Productivity & Achievement: We believe that by making the best use of our time and resources we can accomplish our mission, overcome challenges, and ultimately achieve great things.
- Teamwork & Communication: We believe that collaboration and communication among students, mentors, and sub-teams are vital for creating and maintaining a productive and meaningful work environment.
- Open-mindedness & Diversity: we believe that by keeping an open mind to diverse ideas, methods, and people, we are exposed to new and innovative solutions that push us to learn and achieve.
- Fun & Friendships: We believe that having fun and developing friendships is the key for engaging students in meaningful challenges.
*Order of images is from left-to-right, top-to-bottom